Monday, April 01, 2013

Vision of Light Church of Spiritualism and Healing

Our usual speaker is Bonnie Waters.  For more information you may call Bonnie Waters at 802-299-5083.

Services are held each Sunday at 10 a.m. and include a sermon, hands-on-healing and messages from Spirit.
Light refreshments (potluck) follow the service.
A board meeting is held the first Sunday of the month after lunch.

Mailing address for Vision of Light Church is
PO Box 133
Windsor, Vt 05089

Services are held in the Legion Post #48 in Hartland, VT. Take exit 9, off I-91, and turn on route 5 toward Hartland. One mile to the Mobile station on the right, turn into the parking lot past the pumps, continue around the West side of the building and take the first drive to the right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I attended my first service today and felt immediately connected. I have long subscribed to the principles presented here and it was so nice to meet such intelligent and loving like-minded individuals. I'll be back soon! - Adam

Anonymous said...

Spiritualism is an old and tested "religion". I know we are spiritual beings having human experiences, and I've had numerous physic experiences myself. However, there is too much traditional Christian dogma attached to a Spiritualist church.There is so much more ancient EMPOWERING wisdom, along with the new Quantum science, that is not taught or accepted. This church needs to become less devisive and more open to change.